Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there, whether your kids are in your arms, out your door, or just a dream conceived in your heart. I am becoming overwhelmingly convinced with each passing day that motherhood is a huge and high calling that has been undermined by our culture. We need to "take it back" and celebrate it as the important career that it is!

Happy Mother's Day to my mom. She goes by the name "Dani" to her Mocha Drop grandkids, but she'll always be my mama. She's one of the hardest working, determined, loving, and generous women I know. She gives so much of her time and energy to all of us and we could not imagine how our world would "keep on spinning" without her help. We love you, Mama Dani :)

It's been a nice Mother's Day for me. Mogi-boy made me a card and gift at preschool, which was my first homemade gift from him! And Hubs took me and the kids out for a yummy meal, which we NEVER do given the high octane level of Mogi. But, it was great.

Today, in addition to Mother's Day, AJ is 6 months old and Mogi 23 months! Time is flying. I've got some more "Two Under Two" posts rolling around in my head, so I better get them writtin before he's no longer "under two"!

No comments:

Post a Comment