Thursday, February 24, 2011

Muddy Mamas

Just wanted to share a new blog that I'll be contributing to: Muddy Mamas I'll still be writing on this blog as well, but it will be fun to share and learn from the other women writing for MMs. We start posts on March 1st, so be sure to check out our personal introductions on the first week and then info on what topics the blog will cover on the next week. And its not just for wives or moms, there will lots of ideas for making your home a simpler, happier place- like saving money on your food budget, having quality family time, getting organized, and others. But, they'll also be things like sappy love stories, dating your spouse, and the chaos of raising kids. In fact, I'll be sharing the story of how Hubs and I came to be husband and wife! I hope you'll check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment