Monday, July 26, 2010

Good, good, good stuff

I recently added a box on hear with blogs I read. There are more for me to add, and my profile contains those I follow, but I had to just say something about the first one I got on there: Hope for Orphans Blog.

This is GOT TO READ kind of stuff. It's real. Real people, real stories, real lives being changed. I haven't once read it without being brought back to what is really important. It helps keep me from getting all wrapped up in the silliness of life versus what is really important. It reminds me of Jesus. It reminds me of the eternal.

Now, I know not every person has a big old spot in their heart for adoption, foster care, and orphans, like I do (hope to write on that sometime), but even still, this is a good read. It's a great read! Time well-worth spent!

Ok, go read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment