Friday, May 1, 2009

Back in the Saddle



Well, I stopped writing for quite a while. But, now that I'm wrapping up school assignments for the summer, I better get going again.


There are a little less than 7 weeks until Ramogi's due date and it feels very far away. I've had a good bit of aches and pains throughout the pregnancy, but lately it seems like this body of mine has just run out of room. So, if Ramogi made his arrival a week or two early, I'd be very excited. I know its all in the Lord's timing, but mommy's getting cranky! : )




Romanus finishes exams in 3 days and then we have almost 3 weeks before summer semester starts. It will be wonderful not to have the pressure of school for a short while.




Lots of fun things coming up... childbirth class, baby shower, my cousin's wedding...




I'll do better with posting and get some recent pictures taken!!




Here's one taken by the fantastic A. Arbo at our home on March 29th, 2009. I was almost 29 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment