Saturday, March 5, 2011

Some Resolutions

With all the effort that goes into being a mom of two (under two) and all the other things I have going on besides being "mom" I've had to go from being organized to being super organized. So, I've made a few resolutions to help me in that effort. It may not be New Year's, but after The Plague Winter 2011 I needed a kick in the pants to get things going. So, here they are:

1. Stay off Facebook until after 8pm. The only exception is posting pictures from my phone or linking things that I read since neither of these really suck me into Facebook and its multitude of distractions.

2. Go to bed at 10pm. I need my beauty rest and don't have time for a nap during the day.

3. Get up at 6am and meet Jesus before I meet anyone else. Believe me, I'm a much better person to be around if I've had time in the Word and focusing on what really matters. Even if it occasionally means forsaking a shower...

No comments:

Post a Comment